Monday, July 9, 2012

Blog Hop Winner

I came SO close to meeting my goal of 50 followers-only 1 short! Anybody out there who would like to be #50?  (There may even be a prize for the help of reaching my goal!)

Anyway, the randomly chosen WINNER of the (below) pictured blog candy is: Comment #5 "Jenny". Please PM me with your real name and address so I can get your package in the mail :)
 Congratulations, Jenny! And a big THANKS to everyone who stopped by and left a comment on my Alcohol Ink Candle Project. I also thank everyone who signed up as new followers, and thanks to those who were already followers! The Hop was a big success :)

2 comments:

  1. Char I came by to see if I could help you get to 50 but I already subscribe! LOL! That shows you how many blogs I follow! I hope you make it! Congrats Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you made it! now you are at 51! Victoria

    ReplyDelete