Friday, June 15, 2012

CC Challenge #18 "The Recipe" Using StampersBest Stamps

Where has the month of June gone?  In just a few days it will be Father's Day.  So, I finally "got my craft on", and came up with this card to celebrate his special day:


The Swordfish Stamp is from StampersBest. (At stampersbest.com, If you use the Code CharB during checkout, you will save 10% off your Order!!)  I first stamped it with black ink, then embossed it twice with clear embossing powder to give it that just out of the water "wet look". Unfortunately, the picture doesn't show that detail very well. It does show up better if you click on the picture and enlarge it. The patterned paper is from MME Union Square line, the metal corners from Tim Holtz, and the pearls are from MM Bravissimo.

On the inside of the card I used another StampersBest Stamp, The Fishing Lesson,  for this humorous quote:


I hope my dad enjoys his Card, and has a wonderful Father's Day!!


 I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cooking It Up With Katie #97 - Texture a Metal Man!




2 comments:

  1. Great card. I don't do Copics so I am always trying to see what I can do that will come out good without worrying about coloring. This is a perfect example. I love Stampers Best stamps. I am also lucky that they are pretty much local to me. I can order in the morning and receive my order in the next day's mail.:-) The people in the company are Super. Thanks for sharing your card on OWH's facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant Stamper's Best Facebook. That is waht happens when I am checking out several Facebook pages.

    ReplyDelete