Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CC Challenge #8: Packing A Punch

This week's CropChocolate.com Challenge #8 required you to use packaging from a CropCchocolate.com order to create a component or element on a project. I had spent so much time learning how to make a blog, and set things up for the Blog Hop, that I only had a little time tonight to create something before the deadline at midnight! So, I created a quick little card for the challenge. This is it:
I created the blue flower from some brown packing paper and Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Tumbled Glass. I then used a Spellbinders Die to cut the shape, and then "rolled" the Die Cut to create the Flower shape :)  Other products I used included MME "A Beautiful Life" PP, MM Paper Reverie "Metallique" Gems & Brads, Butterflies and Journaling Book, White Cardstock, Tim Holtz Stamp, & StazOn Timber Brown Ink.

Whew!! Just got this one in under the wire! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment